Talented and highly motivated Front-End Web Developer experienced creating robust and interactive web applications, websites, e-commerce websites utilizing WordPress, MODx (CMS’s), and Expert local SEO Marketer. Using UX/UI Principles to design functional web projects.
Additional extensive experience as a System Administrator/Webmaster implementing, troubleshooting and supporting Windows, Linux web servers, intranet and internet based applications. Excellent analytic capabilities, organized, inquisitive, creative and a true problem solver.
Office 365 Onboarding Cloud Engineer Experis @ Microsoft, Charlotte, NC.
January 2016 – Present
The technical responsibilities of an On-boarding and Migration Engineer focuses on supporting customers who have purchased Office 365, either Business, Enterprise, or Non-profit licenses. This includes assisting small, medium, and large Enterprise organizations with on-boarding to Office 365, technical support and troubleshooting, as well as full on migrations, including Cut-over, Staged, Hybrid, and IMAP, from ALL previous versions of Exchange, and third party email including Gmail (and Google Drive). Office 365 support also includes Mac computers, mobile devices, and Android phones.
- Lync / Skype for Business
- MS Office 365
- Windows Azure
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- MS SharePoint
* Manage and work with Office 365 Enterprise Customers & Partners through the on-boarding technical process
* Work closely with account teams and TAMs to help drive overall success.
* Be point of contact for customers from beginning to end of their on-boarding/Migration project.
* On-boarding and Migration includes assessing the customers’ environment thru questionnaire assessment, and tools such as HRC (Health Readiness Check), and IdFix (checks UPN duplicates, Non routable Domains, etc.)
* Drive adoption and deployment of Office 365 Services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, One-drive for Business, Office Pro Plus, Yammer, Lync/Skype for Business, Azure, Intune and EMS).
* Assist organizations with Technical on-boarding of Domains and DNS to O365, and assisting customers with modifying DNS records for third party hosted domains.
* Assist customers with cloud apps such as Azure AD, DirSync, and Azure AD Connect configuration and troubleshooting.
* Support all O365 applications including Office applications, Calendar, Mail, One-drive for Business, Lync/Skype for Business, SharePoint, and Yammer.
* Assist with installation, configuration, and synchronization of mobile devices: Laptops, tablets, Androids, Macs, iPads, and iPhones.
* Assist customer with setting up Exchange, DLP, eDiscovery, Spam, Spoofing, Polices, etc.
Consultant/Web Developer at Ebbswebs & Consulting Services
March 2000 – Present (15 years 4 months) Delray Beach, FL
* Web Administrator (Cent OS, Windows 2003/2008/2012), Web Developer for Intranet, Internet Portals, Blogging, E-Commerce Websites.
* Manage MySQL Server database backups and restores.
* Project manage new and existing web development properties and apps (SDLC, Agile).
* Create Sitemaps, Wireframe, UX, Persona (Visio, Axure, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Manage DNS zones for Client Websites and Web Applications using tools (DNS, Cloudflare).
* Experience configuring and managing Windows Servers, NGINX and Apache, IIS in AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud.
* Experience with Web Hosting, Web Development, Streaming Live Video, Load balancing, data backup Server.
* Manage Social Media accounts and configure Analytics reporting dashboards for clients to check reports.
* Perform complete technical SEO audits for small to medium business websites.
* Develop Website copy for client blogging and and social media marketing plans.
* Develop and Deploy online forms using paid tools ie: (Survey Monkey, Wufu, Gravity forms etc).
Consultant/WordPress Developer at Computer Aid Inc.
December 2015 – February 2016
* Contracted to Migrate Client’s WordPress site from Shared host to Dedicated Server.
* Installed & Configured Centos 7 Server, Apache, NGINX, WordPress Stack, MySQL, Firewall.
* Created Deliverable Documentation of the Migration Process and WordPress Security best practices.
Systems Project Analyst/Webmaster at Florida Department of Health
June 1999 – August 2014 (15 years 3 months)
* Front-end Developer.
* UX/Wireframe, Sitemap Designer (Visio, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator).
* Web Administrator (Cent OS, Windows 2003/2008) Web Developer for Company Intranet, Internet SharePoint Portals, Blogging.
* Managed, Configured DNS Portfolio for State of Florida Palm Beach County Health Dept.
* Managed Analytics, SEO, Social Media for Company Websites.
* Developed Technical online Manuals using (Word, PowerPoint, Camtasia, Snag-it, Adobe RoboHelp, Adobe Framemaker 11).
* Survey Administrator – Manage Survey Development and Deployment internally using paid tools ie: (Survey Monkey, Wufu, Gravity forms etc).
Systems Administrator/Support Tech at Gettronics
February 1999 – July 1999 (6 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
* Installed Cisco Router (CSU, DSU/ISDN connections) Hubs, Switches and patch panel wiring.
* Supported over 150 users during a transition from dumb terminals to Windows Environment.
* Systems Administrator, installing and administering Linux servers
Senior System Analyst at PPR Corp.
August 1998 – January 1999 (6 months)Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
* Managed a diverse team while conducting Y2K audits – CT, PA, NY, NJ, & Toronto Canada.
* Developed internal website for PPR. CORP. intranet.
* Gathered & documented business requirements & designed new and improved business processes.
English Language Instructor at Korea S.D.A. Language Institute
January 1997 – May 1998 (1 year 5 months) Daejeon South Korea
* Classroom management.
* Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
* Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
* Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
* Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
* Freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis.
* Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance record.